Rashid Khan Arman (born 20-Sep-1998; Nangarhar) is a right-handed batsman and legbreak googly bowler, who plays international cricket for Afghanistan. He made his international debut in ODI against Zimbabwe at Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo on Oct. 18, 2015.
Rashid Khan TimeLine
- 09 Sep 2019: Rashid Khan became the youngest captain in the history of Test cricket to record a maiden win in the format and he is also the first player to record a fifty and 10-plus wickets in his debut game as captain in Test cricket.
- 05 Sep 2019: Rashid Khan becomes youngest Test captain during Afghanistan Test against Bangladesh, he breaks Tatenda Taibu’s 15-Year-Old record.
- 18 Jun 2019: Rashid Khan returned the most expensive bowling figures (110 in 9 overs) by a debutant in a nation's maiden Test match.
- 24-Feb-19: Rashid Khan became the first bowler picked up four wickets in four deliveries in T20 Internationals.
- 25-Mar-18: Rashid Khan became the fastest and youngest bowler to take 100 wickets. He took 44 matches to take his 100th dismissal, breaking the previous record of 52 matches, set by Mitchell Starc of Australia.
- 04-Mar-18: Rashid Khan becomes youngest international captain at age 19.
- 09-Jun-17: Rashid Khan finished with 7 for 18 - the fourth-best haul in ODI history - and best for Afghanistan